– Eric CAPRIOLI, Avocat, docteur en Droit, spécialisation NTIC
– Manuel VALENTE, Directeur de la Maison Bitcoins
– Simon POLROT, Avocat, spécialiste des enjeux juridiques des technologies blockchain
– Arthur GOBEL, Avocat, fiscalité des bitcoins et lutte anti-blanchiment
La conférence sera présidée par Bernard Vatier, ancien Bâtonnier du Barreau de Paris, Président de l’AJFB/FBLS avec, à ses côtés, ses jeunes confrères du comité directeur de l’AJFB, Benjamin Dewhurst, Diane Protat et Matteo Bonaglia.
Bulletin d’inscription: 2017 10 30 – BitcoinsBlockchain
Update on family law – Children matters England v France
FBLS Family Law Event 13 Nov 2017 Flyer (PDF)
Monday 13 November 2017
5 Fleet Place, London EC4M 7RD
The event is kindly hosted and sponsored by Charles Russell & Speechlys
Time: From 6pm to 8pm, followed by a drinks reception
Richard Collins, Partner at Charles Russell & Speechlys, solicitor and mediator
Marina Faggionato, Queen Elizabeth Building, barrister
Nadège Marty-Davies, Avocat au Barreau de Toulouse
Françoise Bonnaillie-Valmorin, Avocat au Barreau de Paris, Solicitor in England & Wales and mediator
The Franco-British panel of Family law practioners will cover the main issues in cross border children private matters on both sides of the Channel including:
I want to return to my home country and take my children with me. Can I?
Child maintenance and enforcing in England and in France.
Parental responsibility, child arrangements and residence orders. Differences between England and France.
Surrogacy or adoption. What are my options?
Please note that registration will begin at 5.30pm for a prompt start at 6.00pm
The event is free of charge and is accredited for 2 hours CPD points with the SRA, the Bar Standards Board and the Ecole de Formation du Barreau
To reserve a place, please email the Administrator at email@example.com. Numbers are limited and registration will be on a first-come first-served basis
Non-members are warmly invited to join the Franco-British Lawyers Society by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the Franco-British Lawyers Society and with support from Queen’s University Belfast, the Bar Council in Northern Ireland and the Law Society in Northern Ireland, you are cordially invited to attend a one-day colloquium at the Inn of Court in Northern Ireland in Belfast on Saturday 18 November 2017 on:
Brexit – Citizenship and Fundamental Rights in the Irish Context
- Sir Declan Morgan, Lord Chief Justice of Northern Ireland
- The Hon. Mr. Justice McCloskey, President of the Upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum) in the United Kingdom and Judge of the High Court in Northern Ireland
- Mr Liam McCollum,Chairman of the Bar Council
- Mr David Scoffield QC, Bar of Northern Ireland
- Professor Dagmar Schiek, Queen’s University, Belfast
- Mr Paul McGarry SC, Chairman of the Bar of Ireland
The event will be opened by the Lord Chief Justice in Northern Ireland and will be followed by a Gala Dinner in the Long Gallery, Parliament Buildings, Stormont at 7.30pm