Franco-British Panel Discussion on Fraud Investigation
Our cross jurisdictional panel of speakers will discuss the cultural and legal approaches to fraud investigations in France, England and Wales, and on a cross-border level.
This event will address the issues from the perspective of both individuals and corporate entities. The speakers will:
- examine the remedies potentially available to fraud victims and how fraud is investigated on the civil and criminal litigation fronts in France, England and on a cross-border level;
- consider best practice for internal investigations, including those having cross-border implications;
- provide tips for defendants (including company directors and senior managers) facing internal and/or regulatory investigations or fraud proceedings;
- highlight the recent cultural shifts and how technology and best practice can help manage certain risks as well as data management and transfer
- Fiona Simpson, Commercial Litigation Partner at Kingsley Napley LLP;
- Caroline Day, Criminal Litigation Partner at Kingsley Napley LLP;
- Eric Dezeuze and Jean-Daniel Bretzner, Criminal and Commercial Litigation Partners at Bredin Prat;
- Jonathan Armstrong, Partner at Cordery Compliance Ltd;
- Hervé Chacornac, Compliance Officer at Siemens France (Siemens SAS).
Registration is from 5:00pm with a prompt start at 5:30pm.
This free event is kindly sponsored and hosted by Kingsley Napley LLP. It will be followed by a drinks reception.
To register your attendance (places are limited), please contact the Administrator of the Franco- British Lawyers Society by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is accredited for 2 hours of CPD points with the SRA, Bar Standards Board, Ilex and the Ecole de Formation du Barreau.
Non-members are encouraged to join the Franco-British Lawyers Society.
Kingsley Napley LLP is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).