Company Number: 02424363
L’ASSOCIATION DES JURISTES FRANCO-BRITANNIQUES / THE FRANCO-BRITISH LAWYERS SOCIETY LIMITED
Notice is hereby given that a general meeting (Meeting) of L’Association des Juristes Franco-Britanniques / The Franco-British Lawyers Society Limited (Company) will be held at the Finch’s Pub, 12a Finsbury Square, Moorgate, London EC2A 1AN on Wednesday 24 September 2014 at 7pm to transact the following business:
- To approve the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting;
- To approve the Reports of the Board of Directors and Auditors;
- To approve the Income and Expenditure Account and Balance Sheet;
- To elect the Board of Directors;
- To appoint and fix remuneration of the Auditors; and
- To consider and, if necessary, take action with reference to any subject included on the Agenda.
By order of the Board
L’Association des Juristes Franco-Britanniques / The Franco-British Lawyers Society Limited
10-11 Dacre Street, London SW1H 0DJ
Dated: 21 August 2014
Notes to the Notice of General Meeting
Appointment of proxies
- As a member of the Company, you are entitled to appoint a proxy to exercise all or any of your rights to attend, speak and vote at the Meeting. A proxy does not need to be a member of the Company but must attend the Meeting to represent you.
- You may appoint more than one proxy provided each proxy is appointed to exercise rights attached to different shares. You may not appoint more than one proxy to exercise rights attached to any one share. To appoint more than one proxy, contact the Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not give your proxy an indication of how to vote on any resolution, your proxy will vote or abstain from voting at his or her discretion. Your proxy will vote (or abstain from voting) as he or she thinks fit in relation to any other matter which is put before the Meeting.