The Paradox of Fashion Event was held at The University of Notre Dame in London on 14/11/2013
The speakers were:
– Elizabeth May, in-house IP lawyer at Swiss luxury goods group Richemont, with special responsibility for fashion houses Chloé and Alaïa, and on-line retailer Net-A-Porter.
– Maninder Gill, partner at Simons Muirhead & Burton, previously Legal Director of international luxury retailer Harvey Nichols.
– Nathalie Dreyfus, CEO of Dreyfus et Associés, Trademark attorney, Expert to the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center.
– Jane Lambert, Barrister practising Intellectual Property from 4-5 Gray’s Inn Square and author of several IP works including “Enforcing Intellectual Property Rights: a Concise Guide for Businesses, Innovative and Creative Individuals”.
– Annabelle Gauberti, founding partner of Crefovi, a law firm which specialises in advising the creative industries and president of ialci, the International Association of Lawyers for the Creative Industries.
The seminar was chaired by Catherine Palmer, Legal Director of the fashion house, Joseph.
Sponsorship & Champagne was generously provided by Champagne Louis Roederer, and Joseph.
Pictures – ‘All images © Alexander McIntyre’ – Click to enlarge and start the slideshow