Event at The University of Notre Dame in London @ 6pm
The following speakers will be unpicking the seams of Intellectual Property in the fashion world:
– Elizabeth May, in-house IP lawyer at Swiss luxury goods group Richemont, with special responsibility for fashion houses Chloé and Alaïa, and on-line retailer Net-A-Porter.
– Maninder Gill, partner at Simons Muirhead & Burton, previously Legal Director of international luxury retailer Harvey Nichols.
– Nathalie Dreyfus, CEO of Dreyfus et Associés, Trademark attorney, Expert to the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center.
– Jane Lambert, Barrister practising Intellectual Property from 4-5 Gray’s Inn Square and author of several IP works including “Enforcing Intellectual Property Rights: a Concise Guide for Businesses, Innovative and Creative Individuals”.
– Annabelle Gauberti, founding partner of Crefovi, a law firm which specialises in advising the creative industries and president of ialci, the International Association of Lawyers for the Creative Industries.
The seminar will be chaired by Catherine Palmer, Legal Director of the fashion house, Joseph.
Sponsorship & Champagne generously provided by Champagne Louis Roederer, and Joseph.
The event is accredited for 2 hours CPD points with the BSB, SRA and ILEX.